The Best Western Plus Rotterdam Airport Hotel is situated across the street from Rotterdam Airport and close to the A13 and A20 Highways. We are close to the busy airport and highways with just enough distance between us to ensure a good night’s rest.
Our advantage is that our guests have quick access to the Rotterdam Europoort but also The Hague, Scheveningen and Delft. Complimentary shuttle service is available from and to the airport weekdays from 5:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. There are 200 parking places in front of the hotel. Parking is free for hotel guests during their stay and special sleep and fly offers are also available. Guests can park their car and get in to the city center by bus in 15 minutes. There is a direct connection to the city center and the Rotterdam Central Station with bus 33. We sell day passes for the public transport in Rotterdam for € 7,50. For current departure times of the public transport please visit 9292.nl or RET.nl.
All rooms have Philippe Starck® furniture and design. Spacious rooms, walk-in showers, free Wi-Fi, flat-screen television, air-conditioning, coffee and tea facilities, offer all the comfort you need. We also have connecting rooms to accommodate families. The deluxe rooms offer even more space, complimentary bathrobes with slippers, luxury toiletries and a balcony with a view over a green park and pond. Our suite is a real treat with a big Jacuzzi®. A separate living room and bedroom with a queen size bed, Nespresso® coffee machine, docking station and romantic fireplace.
Our breakfast buffet is served weekdays 6:00 a.m. to 10:00, Saturday 7:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. and Sunday 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. The buffet offers various hot items, sandwiches, croissants, yogurt, fresh fruit, meats and cheeses. Drinks include milk, juices, coffee, tea, cappuccino or hot cocoa. Lunch and dinner are available in the restaurant.
You can also have a bite or a drink in the bar/lobby. When it is sunny, you can sit on the waterfront terrace.
Enjoy your stay!
|Features & Amenities
||Guest Room Amenities
- Airport Shuttle
- Pets Allowed
- Room Service
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center, free use of computer with printer in lobby, 24-hours.
- Meeting facilities, for meetings from 2-250 people we have various sized meeting rooms available.
- Interior corridor
- Cable/satellite TV, remote control, color, cable, CNN® or other 24-hour news station, flatscreens
- Spa, available, the suite has a big Jacuzzi®
- Desk/work area
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
General Hotel Information
| Check In: 12:00
||Check Out: 12:00
||Hotel Ratings: 4 Star
||Pet Policy: Pets allowed
- Hotel Restaurant, on premises, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: breakfast, lunch and dinner are available in the restaurant that serves delicious pagnotella sandwiches, various healthy salads and more. You can also have a bite or a drink in the bar/lobby. When it is sunny you can sit on the waterfront terrace and enjoy the green surroundings.
- 5 kilometer(s) from Bergse Dorpstraat, Shopping street with exclusive shops
- 7 kilometer(s) from Meent Rotterdam, Shopping street in Rotterdam with trendy shops
- 7 kilometer(s) from Koopgoot Rotterdam, Shopping area in the city center of Rotterdam
- 7 kilometer(s) from Kruiskade Rotterdam, Street with exclusive high end fashion stores like Michael Kors and Hugo Boss
- 15 kilometer(s) from Zuidplein Rotterdam, The biggest indoorshopping center in the Netherlands with 165 stores
- 0.7 kilometer(s) from Rotterdam Airport
- 0.1 kilometer(s) from Busstop bus 33 Bus 33 takes you to Central Station in 15 minutes from there you can take train, bus, metro or tram to continue your journey
- 6 block(s) from Bus 33 takes you to Central Station in 15 minutes
- 53 kilometer(s) from Schiphol Airport
- 3 kilometer(s) from Blijdorp Zoo, With its visitor count of around 1.4 million people a year, Rotterdam Zoo (Diergaarde Blijdorp) is certainly one of the biggest attractions in the Netherlands. Since the opening of the Oceanium, the zoo has almost doubled in size Rotterdam Zoo has a number of indoor areas so that in case of rainy weather there are various possibilities to enjoy yourself.
- 7 kilometer(s) from Euromast, Take a look at the beautiful skyline of Rotterdam and visit the 186 meter tall Euromast Tower.
- 7 kilometer(s) from Markthal, The foodwalhalla of the Netherlands
- 7 kilometer(s) from Spido cruises, Once the biggest Port of the world,visit Rotterdam by water Throughout the entire year Spido offers various fascinating harbour trips. There’s the possibility to make a 75 minute harbour tour through the port of Rotterdam all year long.
- 20 kilometer(s) from Scheveningen, The Hague beach offers you a fresh breath of air, you can also visit Sealife The Hague